Saturday, December 17, 2011

NEW hedge fund raises $ 96 M

New York hedge fund firm Fir Tree partners has launched a new hedge fund.

The Fund, which is offered by Fir Tree affiliate Camellia Advisor, up 96 million dollar begins 1 dec, according with the Securities and Exchange Commission filing made public on Wednesday.

Also in archiving, will fund open to investors in less than a year. The money was raised from 10 investors who put in a minimum investment of $1,513,.

FIR Tree Partners was founded in 1994 by the Wall Street veteran Jeffrey Tannenbaum. The company has approximately $ 7 billion of assets under management and acting in various strategies including real estate.

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!
    I would like to express my sincere thanks for sharing your blog. I realize that it is very informative and educational. I will revisit your blog next time and be ready to pass it on for my friends.

    Vietnam Shore Excursion
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    Central Vietnam Package Tour
    Viet Tours
    My Son Tours
    Hoi An Eco Tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about to lose my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what I am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-8632310632 . and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Pedro Jerome , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-8632310632. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete